Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Vehicle in mind? Get your proofs right, first!

Every person's dream... A beautiful house, smiley relations, speedy vehicle/s [and lot of money... ohh! did i miss it :)]. Jokes apart, Its been a couple of months and my wish of purchasing a vehicle is still "Under Construction".
Reason? The government's undying thirst of valid proofs of my identity. And astonishingly every showroom has its own set of unique documents apart from the general ones.


So far for purchasing a two wheeler an outstation resident needs the following:
  • Registered and Notarized Rent Agreement (one with tenant's pics and thumb impression)
  • Police Verification Form (submitted at the time of renting)
  • Electricity Bill (with Owner's name)
  • Government Affidavit for Vehicle passing.
  • PAN Card
  • Driving License
  • Passport (if you have, its good)
  • Employment confirmation from the organization I work for.
  • Voter ID.
  • 5-6 month's statement of the salary account... huhh..
Apart from Registered Rent Agreement and Police Verification Form, rest I have arranged.
Reason for the missing above, My Owner Has Lost The Papers... woww, and now seems like he is reluctant to shell out 3000 bucks getting the registered agreement. I am left with just a photocopy of Agreement papers (Non notarized and registered).
Whatever, I will be posting a review of my vehicle, that too sooon...
So, whats the status in your city on the same? Hows the situation in the city (apart from your native) where you have bought a vehicle?

One quick question though, have I (or hundreds like me) wished something wrong?
May be I should just thank Mr. Ajmal Kasab for all these...

GoodDay!

No comments:

Post a Comment