Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Not-so-comfortable instruction inside flight.

As mentioned in my earlier post, I had a flight to my native town. I reached the airport early, the next day and after sometime I was inside the flight. It was a pretty boring journey, the only companion i had was my MP3 player.
*
After some time of flying, suddenly I saw an instruction on the front seat which read "Use seat bottom cusion for flotation"

 
At first sight you might miss it, but if you think over this line for sometime, not-very-pleasant thoughts might adorn your mind.
*
Nevertheless this is indeed a pretty useful lifesaving instruction, specially in flights like this where no parachutes are provided in case of emergency (lol..), still this instruction is pretty unpleasant.
*
Just a random share. Stay hooked for more.!

No comments:

Post a Comment